I bought my very first lotto ticket to participate in the 640 million dollar jack pot…I thought for sure the winning ticket was in my hand and that beginners luck had something to do with it! Boy was I depressed when I found out some woman won in Maryland but my jealousy turned into happiness when I realized that she had to share the pot with two other people. Man, how life changing that would be! What would you do with 640 MILLION dollars? I’ve made a list.
- Pay off my student loans which are such a pain in my ass.
- Donate money to Women battered shelters.
- Donate money to keep after school arts programs alive in the inner cities.
- Open up a pet sanctuary on a huge farm for dogs and cats who have been abused or on the ‘put down’ list.
- Set up college funds for my brother and sister.
- Give money to my mom and dad so they can retire.
- Buy an around the world ticket for my close friends and family and travel the world.
- Move my grandpa out of Connecticut and move him closer to me so he won’t ever have to spend Christmas, or any day, alone.
- Buy a nice house and get myself a pony…because I’ve always wanted one.
- Invest, invest, invest for my families future generations.
What would you do with all that money?